Raising standards. Promoting excellence.
The Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia Quality Assurance Programs are world leaders in the provision of external quality assurance (EQA) for pathology laboratories. We offer a comprehensive range of EQA for all disciplines of pathology including molecular Genetics, Biosecurity and Point-of-Care. Our programs are offered in Australia and internationally in over 60 countries. RCPAQAP is committed to provide an efficient and customer focused service to participants.
- Blood Genomics Symposium 2018June 7, 2018
- RCPAQAP Non-gynaecological Cytopathology External Quality Assurance ProgramMay 28, 2018
- Reporting Notifiable Diseases in Australia webinar: Watch now!April 27, 2018
- Dr Mary Dahm presents at RCPAQAP Quality Managers’ workshopMarch 13, 2018
- Molecular genetic proficiency testing of extracted DNA from archived biobank tissueJanuary 11, 2018
Louise is the Manager of Business Development and the Blood Disciplines at the Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia Quality Assurance Programs (RCPAQAP) and a Lecturer at the Sydney Medical School, University of Sydney. She has a Bachelor of Biomedical Science, a Master’s of Science in Medicine specialising in coeliac disease, a Doctorate of Business AdministrationMore about our staff