Raising standards. Promoting excellence.
The Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia Quality Assurance Programs are world leaders in the provision of external quality assurance (EQA) for pathology laboratories. We offer a comprehensive range of EQA for all disciplines of pathology including molecular Genetics, Biosecurity and Point-of-Care. Our programs are offered in Australia and internationally in over 60 countries. RCPAQAP is committed to provide an efficient and customer focused service to participants.
- Malaria/Morphology WorkshopFebruary 18, 2019
- RCPAQAP Haemostasis and Thrombosis WorkshopFebruary 11, 2019
- The 20th International Congress Of Cytology 2019February 7, 2019
- AusDEM 2019: Abstract Submission Deadline Extended!January 25, 2019
- Expressions of Interest – AACB / RCPAQAP Advisory Committee membersDecember 19, 2018
Louise is the Manager of Business Development and the Blood Disciplines at the Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia Quality Assurance Programs (RCPAQAP) and a Lecturer at the Sydney Medical School, University of Sydney. She has a Bachelor of Biomedical Science, a Master’s of Science in Medicine specialising in coeliac disease, a Doctorate of Business AdministrationMore about our staff