Raising standards. Promoting excellence.
The Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia Quality Assurance Programs are world leaders in the provision of external quality assurance (EQA) for pathology laboratories. We offer a comprehensive range of EQA for all disciplines of pathology including molecular Genetics, Biosecurity and Point-of-Care. Our programs are offered in Australia and internationally in over 60 countries. RCPAQAP is committed to provide an efficient and customer focused service to participants.
- Reporting Notifiable Diseases in Australia webinar: Watch now!April 27, 2018
- Dr Mary Dahm presents at RCPAQAP Quality Managers’ workshopMarch 13, 2018
- Molecular genetic proficiency testing of extracted DNA from archived biobank tissueJanuary 11, 2018
- Expressions of Interest – AACB / RCPAQAP Advisory Committee membersJanuary 4, 2018
- PD-L1 FOR NON-SMALL CELL LUNG CARCINOMA: Proficiency testing workshop – NOW FULL!December 5, 2017
Louise is the Manager of Business Development and the Blood Disciplines at the Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia Quality Assurance Programs (RCPAQAP) and a Lecturer at the Sydney Medical School, University of Sydney. She has a Bachelor of Biomedical Science, a Master’s of Science in Medicine specialising in coeliac disease, a Doctorate of Business AdministrationMore about our staff