Raising standards. Promoting excellence.
The Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia Quality Assurance Programs are world leaders in the provision of external quality assurance (EQA) for pathology laboratories. We offer a comprehensive range of EQA for all disciplines of pathology including molecular Genetics, Biosecurity and Point-of-Care. Our programs are offered in Australia and internationally in over 60 countries. RCPAQAP is committed to provide an efficient and customer focused service to participants.
- Image Gallery: RCPAQAP 30th Cocktail EventNovember 29, 2018
- RCPA Pathology Informatics Seminar: Nov 19th – 20th 2018October 30, 2018
- RCPAQAP at AACB/AIMS Conference 2018September 12, 2018
- Blood Genomics Symposium 2018June 7, 2018
- RCPAQAP Non-gynaecological Cytopathology External Quality Assurance ProgramMay 28, 2018
Louise is the Manager of Business Development and the Blood Disciplines at the Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia Quality Assurance Programs (RCPAQAP) and a Lecturer at the Sydney Medical School, University of Sydney. She has a Bachelor of Biomedical Science, a Master’s of Science in Medicine specialising in coeliac disease, a Doctorate of Business AdministrationMore about our staff