Raising standards. Promoting excellence.
The Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia Quality Assurance Programs are world leaders in the provision of external quality assurance (EQA) for pathology laboratories. We offer a comprehensive range of EQA for all disciplines of pathology including molecular Genetics, Biosecurity and Point-of-Care. Our programs are offered in Australia and internationally in over 60 countries. RCPAQAP is committed to provide an efficient and customer focused service to participants.Learn more
The RCPA Quality Assurance Programs will be closed Thursday, April 25th, 2019, in observance of Anzac Day.
We will reopen for normal business hours on Friday, April 26th, 2019.
For any enquiries, please log a myQAP request via our customer portal.
- Malaria/Morphology WorkshopFebruary 18, 2019
- RCPAQAP Haemostasis and Thrombosis WorkshopFebruary 11, 2019
- The 20th International Congress Of Cytology 2019February 7, 2019
- AusDEM 2019: Abstract Submission Deadline Extended!January 25, 2019
- Expressions of Interest – AACB / RCPAQAP Advisory Committee membersDecember 19, 2018
Louise is the Manager of Business Development and the Blood Disciplines at the Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia Quality Assurance Programs (RCPAQAP) and a Lecturer at the Sydney Medical School, University of Sydney. She has a Bachelor of Biomedical Science, a Master’s of Science in Medicine specialising in coeliac disease, a Doctorate of Business AdministrationMore about our staff