Raising standards. Promoting excellence.
The Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia Quality Assurance Programs are world leaders in the provision of external quality assurance (EQA) for pathology laboratories. We offer a comprehensive range of EQA for all disciplines of pathology including molecular Genetics, Biosecurity and Point-of-Care. Our programs are offered in Australia and internationally in over 60 countries. RCPAQAP is committed to provide an efficient and customer focused service to participants.
- RCPA Pathology Informatics Seminar: Nov 19th – 20th 2018October 30, 2018
- RCPAQAP at AACB/AIMS Conference 2018September 12, 2018
- Blood Genomics Symposium 2018June 7, 2018
- RCPAQAP Non-gynaecological Cytopathology External Quality Assurance ProgramMay 28, 2018
- Reporting Notifiable Diseases in Australia webinar: Watch now!April 27, 2018
Louise is the Manager of Business Development and the Blood Disciplines at the Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia Quality Assurance Programs (RCPAQAP) and a Lecturer at the Sydney Medical School, University of Sydney. She has a Bachelor of Biomedical Science, a Master’s of Science in Medicine specialising in coeliac disease, a Doctorate of Business AdministrationMore about our staff