Portal User Agreement
Your enrolment and/or participation in RCPAQAP Programs is subject to this Agreement. By participating in RCPAQAP Programs, acknowledge that you agree to accept these conditions for the use of the myQAP portal.
1 – Acceptance of Terms
1.1 By accessing the myQAP portal, you agree that such access and use of the portal is subject to the agreement set out in this document.
2 – Acceptable use
2.1 You agree that the portal is intended to be used for work activities which support learning, communication and information gathering in a responsible, ethical and legal manner.
2.2 No part of the portal may, without the specific prior written consent of RCPAQAP, directly or indirectly be used:
(1) to violate the privacy or rights of other users;
(2) for commercial gain;
(3) in breach of copyright law or other intellectual or industrial property rights;
(4) in any manner or for any purpose which is unlawful;
(5) in breach of this agreement;
(6) in any manner which violates any right of RCPAQAP or it related bodies corporate;
(7) for threatening, harassing or unlawfully discriminating against others, such as the display of sexually explicit or objectionable material;
(8) for storing or passing on of inappropriate or objectionable material which may be offensive to others;
(9) to attempt to deliberately introduce any damaging computer code or virus or other harmful component in any form or by any means in whole or in part by any process; or
(10) to attempt to alter hardware or software configurations at the Website.
2.3 RCPAQAP may remove any materials that it considers, in its sole discretion, may be illegal, may subject it to liability, or which may breach condition 2.2 above.
2.4 RCPAQAP will cooperate with legal authorities in the investigation of any suspected or alleged offence arising from any use of the portal. A violation of this condition 2 may result in the suspension or termination of Your access to the portal and/or your enrolment in any RCPAQAP Program.
2.5 Provided that the ownership of the content of the portal is acknowledged and strictly on the condition that you keep all content intact and in the same form as presented, (including without limitation all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices and all advertisements), you may:
(1) download and view the content for your personal, non-commercial use;
(2) access and display these pages on a computer or a monitor;
(3) hold a temporary copy in the computer’s cache; and
(4) make a single permanent copy for your personal non commercial reference.
3 – Links
3.1 The portal provides links to and is linked from websites that RCPAQAP does not control. They are provided for your convenience only.
3.2 RCPAQAP takes no responsibility for the content of or the security of the linked websites.
3.3 You agree that RCPAQAP is not responsible or liable for any Loss that you may suffer or incur due to any actions caused by such websites or your use of such websites. You link to third party websites entirely at your own risk.
4 – Security
4.1 RCPAQAP uses its reasonable endeavours to ensure that the portal is secure.
4.2 Despite condition 4.1, you acknowledge and agree that the Internet is an inherently insecure public network that gives rise to a potential risk that a user’s transactions are being viewed, intercepted or modified by third parties or that files that you download may contain computer viruses or other defects.
4.3 When we receive any information from you, we will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain its security.
4.4 RCPAQAP accepts no liability for any interference with, or damage to, your computer system, software or data occurring in connection with the portal.
4.5 You must take appropriate and adequate precautions to ensure that your use of the Website does not introduce viruses or other contamination that may interfere with the Website or damage the computer system, software or data of any other user of the Website.
4.6 For site security purposes and to ensure that this Website and services associated with the Website remain available to all users, RCPAQAP employs software programs to identify unauthorised attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
5 – Access to the Portal
5.1 RCPAQAP will endeavour to make the portal available but does not warrant that it will operate continuously or without interruptions or will be error-free. RCPAQAP does not accept any liability for its unavailability or for any errors.
5.2 RCPAQAP may at any time, without prior notice, vary or discontinue any feature or service of this portal, the availability of this portal and the equipment and software required to access this portal.
5.3 We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to myQAP (or access to certain functions within myQAP, for example reports and online submission of results from RCPAQAP Programs) in accordance with the Terms of Trade.
5.4 We also reserve the right to suspend your access to myQAP if you or your Laboratory have not paid enrolment fees in respect of the previous year or RCPAQA Programs conducted in sessions prior to the current enrolment sessions. RCPAQAP will only restore access to myQAP once it is satisfied that the relevant account has been paid in full. This suspension will affect all users linked to the relevant Laboratory or myQAP account.
6 – Cookies
The RCPAQAP and myQAP websites uses HTTP cookies (small text files placed on your device) to provide our website and online services and to help collect data. Cookies allow us, among other things, to manage user login and any preferred settings; combat fraud through re-CAPTCHA tests; store the contents of quote requests before submission and analyse how our websites and online services are performing.View the full policy here.
7 – Conditions specific to myQAP
7.1 Creation of a myQAP account
(1) On first accessing myQAP, you will be asked to insert some personal details and details of the Laboratory with which your enrolment in an RCPAQAP Program is associated.
(2) You will not be able to progress to log-on to and access myQAP unless you acknowledge and agree to this Agreement.
(3) You must keep your log-in details secure and must only use the log-in details personally, as the registered user of your myQAP user account. You agree to:
(a) keep all of your information contained within myQAP up to date and accurate and to keep all information contained within myQAP confidential; and
(b) to use myQAP responsibly and in accordance with this Agreement.
(4) RCPAQAP uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that all persons requesting access to myQAP are legitimate users and are authorised to access myQAP.
(5) Each Laboratory must keep the contact details and myQAP account details of each myQAP user and each RCPAQAP Program participant associated with the Laboratory up to date in myQAP. The Laboratory must notify RCPAQAP when the Laboratory’s account details or details of the Laboratory’s myQAP users need to be updated to allow RCPAQAP to deactivate the relevant myQAP accounts. This notification can be logged as a request in myQAP.
(6) You acknowledge that:
(a) failure to provide updated details or account information to RCPAQAP could result in a breach of confidentiality as the person may be able to access your Laboratory’s details (including but not limited to quality assurance program results and reports);
(b) you must not log-on or use a myQAP user account associated with the Laboratory once you cease to be employed by or associated with that Laboratory; and
(c) RCPAQAP accepts no responsibility for users continuing to access myQAP following their cessation of employment or association with a Laboratory if we have not been notified of the updated account details.
7.2 Log-in Policy
(1) The introduction of electronic reports has resulted in a significant increase in the number of individuals requesting access to the myQAP portal. To ensure that only appropriate individuals gain access to the portal and to the correct participant information, RCPAQAP has developed the following policies:
(a) A new participant contact can be added by an existing primary contact in the portal using the ‘Add contact’ facility.
(b) A new participant contact can be added by an existing participant contact logging a request in myQAP and providing the following information;
(i) new contact’s name, email address, phone number and role.
(ii) the participant(s) (include Discipline and participant number) to which the contact is to be associated.
(iii) the access profile (full or limited) that is to be assigned.
(2) Each representative (Contact) of the Laboratory must have their own unique username and password for myQAP. Generic myQAP accounts or sharing your login details with other people in your organisation is not permitted.
(3) Sharing accounts is a security risk and is potentially a compliance risk, preventing adequate auditing of report review and result entry activities. If somebody leaves your Laboratory, retention of generic login credentials is a breach of confidentiality.
8 – Copyright
The use of RCPAQAP materials such as survey materials, images and reports are subject to copyright. The material may not be reproduced in whole or in part for any purpose whatsoever (including presentations at meetings and conferences), without the prior written permission of the RCPA Quality Assurance Programs Pty Limited. Permission must be sought in writing from the Discipline Manager, Chair or CEO, but will not be reasonably refused, except on ethical grounds or in cases where there is a financial or other incentive awarded to others. The RCPAQAP Pty Ltd must be acknowledged for all material reproduced, distributed or displayed.
9 – Privacy and Confidentiality