RCPAQAP is continuously working towards reducing our environmental footprint.
You will notice some changes in our UN3373 packaging, our new packaging has been thoroughly tested and meets the IATA standards for UN3373/PI650.
The new packaging:
- Comprises up to 70% recycled cardboard.
- Includes a padded liner consisting of 100% Australian and New Zealand wool.
- Contains tissue paper filling that is 100% recyclable and biodegradable.
Our new packaging assists us in reducing (annually):
- 1.5 Tonnes of plastic bottles
- 70 CBM of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene)
We hope you enjoy the change as much as our environment will.
For more information on our packaging changes, please contact email@example.com
All disciplines and support services are certified to ISO14001:2015. Certificate of Registration [ISO14001:2015]