Supporting indigenous health and developing regions:
The RCPAQAP supports local and international initiatives to improve the quality of diagnostic pathology testing.
We partner with the following organisations to provide external quality assurance programs to support indigenous health and developing regions:
- Quality Assurance for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Medical Services (QAAMS)
- Pathologists Overseas
- The Pacific Pathology Training Centre (PPTC)
- The International Federation of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine (IFCC)
Community Sustainability program:
Our team is passionate about investing in the community, making a positive contribution through mutually beneficial relationships with charities, community groups, not for profits, educational institutions and the communities in which our business operates.
Our program is focused on embodying these values and empowering our staff to contribute through:
- Volunteering & Employee Volunteer Allowance
- Pro Bono skilled volunteering
- Company grants, fundraising & donations
- Team member fundraising & donations
- Payroll Giving
Our Community Partners: