1. Introduction and Welcome
3. Megan Cooke – Customer Service and Business Development Manager, 2020 Enrolments: Changes to modules, new modules introduced for 2020, Corporate Website, Calendar and QCMD.
4. John Sioufi – User Experience Manager, Training and Competency Assessment Programs 2020
5. Stephanie Gay – KIMMS Coordinator, KIMMS program, specifically audits offered within the program and our working partnership with PITUS (RCPA), NPAAC, AACB and AIMS
6. John Penesis – Facilities Manager, Overview of our accreditations accomplished in 2019 and a tour of the facilities
Afternoon Tea Provided
7. Peter Graham – Blood Disciplines Manager, Program changes in 2020 and our late/amended policy
8. Derek Holzhauser – Chief Informatics Officer, Latest myQAP developments and our vision for the future
This is a good opportunity to discuss issues/experiences you have had using myQAP.
Listening to and taking account of your myQAP experiences is viewed as a critical component of this workshop.